Aloha, everyone! My name is Tahoe Fedil Bautista. I am from Maui, Hawaii and I moved to Fairfield CA. I graduated in 2018 from Ringling College of Art and Design with a BFA in Game Development. I focused on 3D environments with characters. In 2020, I began pursuing my Master’s degree at the Academy of the Arts University to sharpen my skills as a 3D character artist. My hobbies are drawing realistic characters and anime characters and doing commission work.
● Developed stylized concept art for game titles, designs for characters and text using
photoshop and Illustrator.
● Created models, textures and effects using Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter and
● Created realistic organic, hard surface 3D assets while optimizing UV mapping and
● Created environments using Unreal Engine 4 and its realistic organic and hard
surface 3D assets by optimizing UV mapping and texturing materials.
● Understanding how to create rigs for the characters and animate them
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Highly motivated and pro-active with a solid work ethic and positive attitude with your team